Retail Order Process
1. Client supplies ready art or commissions our staff to create a custom design. Deposit is taken for custom design.
2. A dedicated project lead works with the client to consult and select the right apparel for the job.
3. Client approves E-Proof and Sales Order. Deposit is taken and production scheduled.
4. Apparel ordered, received into manufacturing, and artwork imprinted to create finished goods.
5. Our staff ensures finished goods meet quality standards then packages items.
6. Remaining payment is made. Finished goods are shipped to selected destination.